TabIt is a full-featured program for creating, playing, and printing guitar, bass, or banjo tablature
- Playback: Enter tablature, then play it back through your computer speakers.
- Multiple tracks: Tabs can have up to 15 different instruments (chosen from a list of 128) playing simultaneously.
- Drum tracks: Augment your tabs with up to 47 different drums.
- Text file export: Convert your tabs into plain text files.
- MIDI file export: Convert your tabs into standard MIDI files, suitable for playing or editing in other programs.
- Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, Me, or 98
- Recommended: Pentium II-class processor or better
- Recommended: 32MB RAM or more
- Recommended: 800x600 resolution or higher